Modern norms of the human body are based on slender forms. This constantly pushes people to take steps to eliminate extra pounds. One of the means is liposuction.
Liposuction can be different: everyone will be able to find their best option. People who like to get immediate results will appreciate surgical techniques, when a full correction of the whole figure or problem areas is performed with the help of a single operation.
Proponents of non-surgical methods can undergo a course of special procedures and also get the desired result, but it will take a little longer.
The price of a cosmetic surgery is quite high and not everyone can afford it. In such a situation, many people take weight loss surgery loans. It is difficult to collect the required amount. And by issuing a loan, you get the opportunity to realize the long-standing dream of getting thin much faster.
What is a weight loss surgery loan?
Weight loss surgery loan is a personal loan used to pay for weight loss surgery and other procedures. Medical centers often maintain relationships with companies that can offer patients low-interest or discounted medical loans.
How do weight loss surgery loans work?
People most often apply for personal loans if they need weight loss surgery. If the application is approved, the borrower receives money in cash or by transfer to a bank card. You can use this money at your discretion, including medical services. Almost every bank provides such programs, which gives a borrower an opportunity to choose the best option.
What can I use a weight loss surgery loan for?
Invasive, or surgical types of liposuction
Cuts are made on the patient’s body through which fat is extracted with the suction equipment. The fundamental point of this is the breaking up of fat cells into molecules. The considered type of liposuction has several subtypes:
- dry – traditional liposuction option. Excess fat is removed mechanically. For these purposes, cannulas with a large diameter are used, which are connected with an aspirator. This type of classic liposuction is relevant if you need to work with small areas of the body where the amount of excess fat is not so large; to neutralize the mistakes of previous liposuction. Negative factors are a large loss of blood by the patient, severe injuries. The fundamental points of the procedure under consideration are accuracy and complexity, which excludes inexperience and unprofessionalism of the operator. This type of liposuction is not so popular among those who have problems with deposits of fat mass.
- wet – they are often practiced, it is characterized by low traumatism. Before introducing the cannula into the area with which they plan to work, a certain amount of substance is started up, which includes anesthetic, adrenaline. The first favors the liquefaction of fat, so the process of extracting the fat emulsion is much easier. Through adrenaline blood vessels are reduced in diameter, which means that blood loss will be minimal. This procedure will be more fruitful if you combine it with non-surgical liposuction;
Non-invasive, or non-surgical liposaction methods
By definition, initiating liposuction, as a non-invasive intervention, will be incorrect, as the surgical aspect is the immediate component of the procedure under consideration. This phenomenon would be more appropriate to call lipolysis: the elimination of fat cells is due to the circulatory, lymphatic systems. There are several subtypes of this procedure:
- radiofrequency liposuction. The elimination of the fat particles integrity is produced by 2 electrodes, the generator. The electric current injected in this way collides with the cell and destroys it. At the start of this procedure, it is necessary to connect one of the electrodes to the fatty tissue, which implies piercing the skin. The second electrode should be fixed on the outside of the skin opposite the first one. The destruction is carried out in a balanced way, problems with skin irregularities are excluded, but there can appear a burn. The procedure under consideration is fraught with disruptions in the functioning of the internal organs, impaired blood flow.
- chemical – elimination of fat deposits with the assistance of a specific chemical. Relevant for small areas: chin, knees, and more. The negative point is the likelihood of allergy, a weak visual effect. It is unlikely that you will manage with one injection, but even in this case, the procedure will have to be updated regularly.
- ultrasonic. Among all the subtypes of non-operative liposuction, this has gained the greatest popularity. To eliminate the extra kilos, special equipment “tube in tube” is practiced here, when the problem area is influenced by ultrasonic waves. Fat cells are divided into microparticles, converted into a liquid state, and extracted from the body.
Low-invasive method of laser liposuction
It is performed by the influence of the laser beam on the fat cells that are divided into microparticles, and removed from the body. Through this procedure, you can get rid of excess fat, make the skin more taut.
How much does a weight loss surgery cost?
Invasive, or surgical types of liposuction:
- dry – 300-400 dollars for 1 zone;
- wet – 500-600 dollars for 1 zone.
Non-invasive, or non-surgical liposuction methods:
- radiofrequency liposuction – 1200-1500 dollars to produce 1 session in 1 zone;
- chemical – 50-150 dollars for 1 injection;
- ultrasonic – 600 dollars for 1 problem area.
Low-invasive method of laser liposuction – 700 dollars for 1 problem zone.
How can I find the right weight loss surgery loan for my needs?
When you choose a weight loss surgery loan, ask yourself a few questions before taking this important decision.
- What is my loan like? Check eligibility criteria which banks offer and ensure that your credit score exceeds their minimum requirement.
- How much can I afford? You should be able to get a rough idea of what the monthly payments will be based on the interest rate on credit and current fees. Take a weight loss surgery loan only if you can afford it.
- How much do I need to borrow? Credit organizations impose restrictions on the amount you can borrow with certain loan products, so check their minimum and maximum amounts before applying.
- When do I need money? Banks offer different turnaround times, so you should contact their support service before applying to find out when you can expect money after receiving approval.
How to apply a weight loss surgery loan?
To apply for a personal loan to finance a weight loss surgery, go to the website of the selected lender to fill out an online application. Banks requirements may vary depending on the lender, but usually you must be over 18 years old, be a permanent resident of the USA and have a good credit rating. You will also need to provide the following information when you apply:
- Personal information, including your name, age and proof of your identification;
- Financial data, including your assets, debts and liabilities;
- Your income and frequency of payment, which may require payroll or tax returns;
- Your employer’s contact information.
Also our website provides detailed information about a cosmetic surgery loan and a funeral loan. Webmoneyloans is always ready to help you.
Explore other medical loans:Get Started Now!
Please vote for the article: