A wedding is a pleasant event, which means the birth of a new family. However, like any big celebration, it is quite expensive.
After all, it is necessary to find and rent a restaurant, order food and drinks for all guests, provide a show program, etc. And since you want the memories of your own wedding to be the most pleasant, you need to have a big amount to ensure a high-quality celebration. And sometimes a wedding loan is the only opportunity for parents and newlyweds to make an unforgettable event.
How do wedding loans work?
The easiest and most effective way to get a wedding loan is to get a personal loan in cash or a credit card at a bank. If you take a loan in a microfinance organization, then at the request of the borrower, it can transfer the money: either to the current account or to a payment card.
It is also worth paying attention that it is not necessary to visit the office of a financial institution now. Most microfinance organizations and some banks process and remit loans remotely using their official internet pages. This method is more convenient:
- you do not need to leave your home or office to apply for a loan and receive money;
- you can get a loan at any time of the day or even on weekends.
Once again, we draw your attention to the fact that this is a personal loan and most likely it is unsecured. That is, the interest rate on it will be higher than on a mortgage or secured loans. However, you can reduce the fee for the obligations by the following:
- providing a guarantee;
- taking a loan secured by a deposit;
- applying for a loan at the bank in which the borrower receives his/her salary;
- confirming its solvency.
Wedding loan options:
- • Targeted loan. It is characterized by low interest rates and getting a loan without a huge list of documents. The disadvantages include the need to report to the creditor for all expenses.
- Credit at the agency. Wedding organization companies can not only take all the chores on themselves, but also arrange a loan. When concluding a loan agreement with a bank, a wedding agency will act as an intermediary. However, this solution should be taken only with heavy workload. You should not expect agents to search for a personal loan with the lowest interest rates. Most likely, they will conclude a contract with the creditor that is beneficial to them.
- If a client has not found a suitable bank for arranging a targeted loan for a wedding, one can get a non-targeted loan. The main thing to consider is that the rate will be slightly higher (lower interest rates are offered only for targeted loans), so confirmation of income or collateral could be a good option for borrowers, with them interest rates are reduced.
Before you take a loan for a wedding, you need to weigh the pros and cons and start from the level of solvency.
How can I apply for a wedding loan?
To get a positive decision on a wedding loan, one of the newlyweds, who has a permanent job with a high level of salary, must apply for a loan. If the client also has additional income, he/she must inform the bank about this. However, this data is not always enough to get money in debt.
Banks also take into account the availability of other loans, even if they were granted and repaid monthly at other financial institutions. This may be the main reason for the denial of granting loans for wedding needs.
Before applying for a loan for a wedding, it is necessary to prepare documents in advance. Bank experts have from 2 to 5 days to consider the application.
How much does it cost to fund a wedding?
Consider these average wedding costs:
• wedding venue – $ 16, 100;
• photographer – $ 2800;
• musicians – $ 4,200;
• florist – $ 2,500;
• videographer – $ 2,000;
• wedding dress – $ 1500;
• groom’s outfit – $ 290;
• wedding cake – $ 500-600;
• venue of the ceremony – $ 2,000;
• invitations to the wedding – $ 400;
• transport – $ 850;
• rehearsal dinner – $ 1,500;
• wedding ring – $ 6,000;
• waiter – $ 300;
• food (price per person) – $ 70;
• hairstyle – $ 120;
• makeup – $ 100.
What should I pay attention to when looking for wedding financing?
Wedding loans can be granted both for the full amount of expenses, and partially. The second option allows you to save on interest; the first guarantees peace of mind, since you do not have to worry that there is not enough money.
Also, when applying for a wedding loan, you should pay attention to the possibility of early repayment of the loan. After all, guests do not go to the celebration empty-handed, but almost everyone gives money. Thus, a few days after the end of the wedding due to these cash proceeds, you can fully repay the debt ahead of schedule. The benefit of this option is that you can hold a wedding at the highest level and pay off debt ahead of time, saving on interest.
What are the pros and cons of a wedding loan?
Pros of a wedding loan:
- the opportunity to organize your dream holiday;
- relatives are more likely to ease their pressure, and the newlyweds will be able to make more independent decisions during the organization of the holiday;
- the opportunity to spend a honeymoon in almost any country in the world;
- you can pay attention to all the little things: from creative invitations to personal gifts to guests in gratitude for their presence at the event;
- the possibility of at least a two-day celebration;
- unlimited budget freedom of choice of a restaurant, photographer, videographer, outfits, etc .;
- no need to save on salutes, fireworks and incredible wedding cake.
Cons of a wedding loan:
- family life begins with debt;
- the debt burden will limit the spouses in the future costs;
- the risk of not repaying the debt on time due to the loss of a job.
As you can see, the idea of lending a wedding has quite significant pros and cons. The main thing is that at the end of the honeymoon, you do not have to regret your family obligations. The ideal option is a compromise between your desires and material capabilities. After all, you can celebrate in a rather narrow circle and on the same day, or at dawn, fly to exotic countries for the money saved.
The easiest and most effective way to get a wedding loan is to get a personal loan in cash or a credit card at a bank. A credit card will help to avoid unnecessary expenses, providing the opportunity to use just as much money as necessary, and you will need to pay interest only for the time of real use of the money. Also, our website provides detailed information about vet bills financing and engagement ring loans. Webmoneyloans is always ready to help you.
Also, check:Get Started Now!
Please vote for the article: