Emergencies tend to happen at the most inconvenient times. Your car can break down, or even worse, a medical situation can happen, during the weekend, when there are limited options for getting quick money. There are no lenders that will give you funds on Sunday, even if they accept your application. To receive any, you’ve got to wait for Monday or consider other alternatives.
What Way Are Funds Usually Disbursed?
To demonstrate why getting cash on Sunday is difficult, let’s see how the lenders usually operate.
- In-store lenders offer their clients to apply on the spot and get the funds shortly after or apply over the Internet and then go to the store to pick up the money. This is the option to receive the funds on Saturday, as some lenders have such an option.
- Online lenders usually operate via online money transfer. When you apply with one of those, you can expect the process to take a day or two, sometimes longer, depending on the bank. In any case, you’re getting the money only on business days.
- Debit card loan providers transfer the costs onto the prepaid debit card. As the bank is not involved in the process, the procedure time is much shorter, but still, you can’t be sure that you’ll get the funds on Sunday.
With all of that said, be careful not to fall victim to same-day loan scams. Keep in mind, that reputable lenders always take time to process your application, then send out the funds, and after that, a bank will take one or two days to deposit the borrowed amount into your account. For example, a company that provides Bad Credit Loans in West Virginia is a legit and trusted business.
Things to consider before taking out a loan
As borrowing money is always a costly affair, be sure to try other options first:
- turn to local government agencies, charities, churches and non-profits, that provide those in need with resources and services;
- ask your bill provider for a payment extension, or a change of payment plan;
- consider getting a second job, take an additional shift or project at the current one, ask for a raise, or turn your hobby into a business.
How to Apply for a Sunday Loan
To get approved for a weekend loan online, you have to qualify according to the standard criteria of a particular lender:
- you have to be 18 or older, 19 in some states, and 21 in Mississippi;
- you should be a permanent US resident or a citizen;
- you must have a valid bank account;
- you also have to show proof of your financial situation and stable income.
If your credit history is not very good – go to a lender that provides Bad Credit Loans in Wisconsin.
While filling an application, be prepared to provide the lender with the following information:
- full name
- birth date
- valid US address
- phone number
- social security number
- an ID, like passport or driver’s license
- your income info by month
- employment information
Instant Decision Loans
If you have completed an online application on Sunday, chances are it won’t be processed by a person till Monday. However, an algorithm can give you an “instant approval”, which means your preliminary information has a good potential to be approved but doesn’t mean you’ll get the money on that day. The most it can do for you is speed up the processing of your loan request on the next business day.
Are There Other Ways to Get Money on Sunday Fast?
Sometimes people aren’t able to find a lender that suits their needs, so another option has to be available.
- A debit card loan (prepaid). You’ve got to plan ahead for this option to work, but you don’t have to get approval from your lender on Sunday for your approved funds on such a card to work. Apply for this short-term loan earlier and use it as an emergency reserve when needed.
- Ask friends or family for help. It may be perceived as embarrassing by some people, but in fact, it’s much more safe to turn to your closest network of support in case of a financial emergency. Borrowing from a friend may put a strain onto a relationship if you don’t pay back in time though, so be very prompt with the payment.
- Use your credit card. Simply go to the ATM and take out a cash advance. You can do it any day – even on Sundays! Keep in mind though, that the interest on such a payday loan online can be very high.
All of the above options might or might not help you in times of need, but before taking out any type of loan – negotiate. If you’re in a situation where you have to make an emergency payment on Sunday – try asking for an extension on your due date. Everybody understands that getting money on weekend this hard, and it’s much better to discuss the matter openly instead of just missing a payment out of the blue.
Also, check:Get Started Now!
Please vote for the article: