All couples, sooner or later, begin to plan a pregnancy. Many of these couples do not have any difficulties with this. For others, this is a very serious problem, overcoming of which is the main dream.
Infertility is very common in the world. About 20% of the world’s population is reproductively-challenged and this figure is constantly growing. Among all cases of infertility in 30% health problems are detected in women, and in 60% in men.
A couple whose desire to have a baby by their own cannot be fulfilled, sooner or later hears or thinks about the possibility of an IVF procedure. What do these three letters mean, and what should spouses prepare for?
IVF, or its full name In Vitro Fertilization, literally means fertilization outside the body. It is a modern and very effective technology for the treatment of infertility. In fact, IVF helps the egg cell and the sperm to meet in artificially created favorable conditions for impregnation.
What is an IVF loan?
IVF loan is a personal loan used to pay for In Vitro Fertilization procedure, specialized medical consultation, medications, etc. Sometimes there are situations when you urgently need money to fulfill your dream to have a baby, but you don’t have enough amount of money for this. So IVF loan is the best solution in this case.
Who can have IVF?
Women can have IVF in the following cases:
- The woman has no fallopian tubes;
- Infertility of endocrine genesis with the ineffectiveness of its treatment for 2 years;
- Male infertility associated with reduced motility or low sperm count in the ejaculate.
In most cases, IVF is recommended after failed attempts at traditional treatment and a year of unsuccessful efforts to become pregnant in a natural way. However, in some cases, in vitro fertilization may be the only way to have a baby, as, for example, in the absence of fallopian tubes.
In addition, it is worth noting that before trying to get pregnant using IVF, the couple will have to undergo a full examination to reduce the likelihood of complications.
What is IVF effectiveness?
According to statistics offered by fertility specialists, the average efficiency of the first in vitro fertilization attempt is 50.3%, and after the second attempt it rises to 91.2%. However, with some indications for IVF it may be lower or higher. So, if IVF is performed due to obstruction of the fallopian tubes in a young woman with a good ovarian reserve, the probability of a successful pregnancy after the first attempt rises to 75.8%.
How much does IVF cost?
The main disadvantage of artificial impregnation is, perhaps, the cost of the procedure. Fertilization using assisted reproductive technology (ART) requires a rather impressive financial cost. For in vitro fertilization, you need to pay about 12 thousand dollars for one course of such treatment. Since IVF is not always successful after the first course of treatment, it may take several attempts, possibly doubling, tripling, or even quadrupling the total cost. Not every couple who dreams of a child can afford to spend such a sum.
The price of the basic methods of in vitro fertilization is different. The pricing is influenced by the level and location of the clinic, the qualifications of doctors, etc.
The cost of in vitro fertilization does not include the prices of drugs to stimulate superovulation, the woman buys them independently. The exact cost cannot be named, since the needs and possibilities are different, but the prices differ significantly if the protocol for stimulating super ovulation includes modern recombinant preparations. The cost of drugs of the latest generation significantly exceeds the cost of their analogues.
How can you pay for fertility treatment?
These loans do not require collateral and are provided by online lenders, banks and credit unions. They can be used for almost any legitimate purpose, including in vitro fertilization procedure. You can double-check if the lender has any purpose limitations before you apply to be sure.
Some charitable organizations can provide interest-free funding for families who are seeking fertility treatment. However, these loans may be small, so they may not be enough to cover all of your expenses. They are not completely free and may have additional requirements.
Medical treatments loans
Some medical financing options are also available to cover such medical procedure as in vitro fertilization. They work in the same way as personal loans, but you will be limited in paying expenses related to IVF.
Low-income discount programs
You can also claim a discount if your family earns less than 100 thousand dollars a year and is not insured. They may not cover all your expenses, but this is a good starting point.
What are the benefits of IVF loans?
- It facilitates IVF payment. Credit splits the cost of IVF into more manageable pieces, making it more affordable.
- You do not need to wait. Loans allow you to get in vitro fertilization right now, and not wait until you save up enough.
- Range of lending options. Depending on your right, you can choose between different borrowing options.
- Reasonable conditions and prices. Personal loans and medical treatments loans can have flexible repayment terms and competitive interest rates, so you can borrow at affordable prices.
How to apply for an IVF loan?
To apply for a an IVF loan you need:
- Choose a credit organization whose terms of providing money for you are the most acceptable.
- Fill in the online application form on the lender’s website. When filling out an application for a loan, you need to provide some personal information:
- contact details;
- income / employment information;
- debt details;
- assets details.
- Submit a request for consideration and wait for a call from the manager, who will clarify a few questions, and then invite you to the office for a loan.
- Visit the bank office with the originals of the necessary documents.
- If the loan is approved, sign the agreement and receive the funds by the chosen method.
Also on our website you can find information about medical treatments loans and freezing eggs loans. Webmoneyloans is always ready to help you.
Explore other medical loans:
Get Started Now!
Please vote for the article: