The demand for hair transplantation procedure is caused not only by the fact that all over the world, 85% of men over 40 and 40% of women have to solve the problem of balding. Beautiful eyebrows, mustache, beard are sometimes an integral part of the image. In some cultures, a man without a beard is not taken seriously, and all over the world a beard is now just in fashion. How much your image will cost is up to you. And hair transplant loans allow you to solve the problem of balding. Today, many credit organizations offer such programs, which make it possible to receive money on the same day on favorable terms.
What is a hair transplant loan?
Hair transplant loan is a personal loan used to pay for hair transplant surgery and other services. Hair transplant is a procedure you should not save on for a variety of reasons. First, inexpensive methods are more traumatic, while giving mediocre results. Secondly, attractive prices may be a reflection of the doctor’s low qualifications.
How do hair transplant loans work?
For a personal loan the application procedure is simpler than for other types of loans. You will need to provide a much smaller list of documents, and you will spend not much time getting money. If the application for hair transplant loan is approved, the borrower receives money in cash or by transfer to a bank card. You can use this money at your discretion.
What can I use a hair transplant loan for?
There are three modern methods of hair transplantation:
In terms of cost, the FUT method is the least expensive, and HFE and FUE are its more expensive alternatives. Let’s consider in detail what it is connected with.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). This is a minimally invasive semi-automatic method. The material is taken for transplantation by a special machine with a punch (in fact, a drill with a micromotor). The material is pieces of skin with a diameter of 1.5–5 mm with hair follicles. For transplantation, each such fragment is divided into smaller ones, not more than 1 mm, they contain from one to four follicles. The obtained grafts are set manually with forceps into incisions made with a scalpel. The advantage of this technique is its speed by automating the removal of pieces of skin in the donor area. However, in the donor zone, and in the transplantation zone, minor scars will remain, and hair density can reach a maximum of 50% of normal natural. In addition, the result does not always look natural. The ratio of pros and cons makes the FUE method average in cost and in result.
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), or strip-method. It differs from FUE only in the way of receiving the material. The procedure is faster than FUE, due to the removal of a whole flap of skin from the donor zone with its further excision into grafts. In other words, although the procedure is performed on an outpatient basis, under local anesthesia, it is a surgical operation, leaving a long scar in the donor area. Hair transplantation using the FUT method can cost about twice cheaper than FUE method.
Hand Follicular Extraction (HFE). It is a completely manual, minimally invasive and, moreover, affordable hair transplant method: comparable to FUE, although somewhat more expensive than FUT. The material is taken manually with the help of a micropunch – a special needle-tube, its diameter is 0.5–0.8 mm. In the donor area it does not remain noticeable scars. Unlike other procedures, HFE provides the natural density of transplanted hair. Thus, you can get a great result at a reasonable price. Of course, in the field of aesthetic medicine, everything is individual, and two patients who applied to the same transplantation method in the same clinic can pay completely different amounts for the procedure.
How much does hair transplant work cost?
The price of hair transplantation depends on a number of details, so the calculation is always done individually.
- The status of the clinic. In metropolitan clinics the price of hair transplantation using the same method may be more expensive than in the regions. In addition, factors such as the image of the clinic – how it positions itself – and the level of service that, according to its category, it provides to the client, also influence the price of transplantation.
- Gender. The cost of a skin graft transplant or hair follicle pool does not depend on the patient’s gender. However, women tend to go to a trichologist in earlier stages of baldness than men. Therefore, they may need a smaller volume of transplantation, and the problem will be solved for less money.
- Alopecia area. The larger the area of alopecia, the more grafts will be required (in one method), and the price of work will increase accordingly. However, many clinics lower the price if more than 1,000 transplants are required to be transplanted.
- The number of grafts. The price is proportional to the number of transplants. With an equal area of baldness, the HFE method allows for greater density of transplanted hair than other methods. However, it requires more grafts, more fine work, more time. As a result, the cost is higher when compared with FUT.
- Transplant area. It may be necessary to transplant hair to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, beard. For this purpose, only non-surgical method is suitable, which does not leave scars and allows preserving the natural slope of each hair.
The total cost can very anywhere from $1,000 to $30,000 or more.
How can I find the right hair transplant loan for my needs?
When you choose a hair transplant, ask yourself a few questions before taking this decision.
- What is my loan like? Check eligibility criteria offered by credit organizations and ensure that your credit score exceeds their minimum requirement.
- How much can I afford? You should be able to get an approximate idea of what the monthly payments will be based on the interest rate on credit and current fees. Only if you can afford hair transplant loan, take it.
- How much do I need to borrow? Banks impose restrictions on the amount you can borrow with certain loan products, so check their minimum and maximum amounts before applying.
- When do I need money? Lenders offer different turnaround times, so you should contact their support service before applying to find out when you can expect funds after receiving approval.
How to apply hair transplant loan?
To get a loan you need:
1. Choose a bank whose terms of providing money for you are the most acceptable.
2. Fill in the online application form on the lender’s website with an indication of the amount, term, name, birth date, passport information, place of work, monthly income, etc.
3. Submit a request for consideration and wait for a call from the manager, who will clarify a few questions, and then invite you to the office for a loan.
4. Visit the bank office with the originals of the necessary documents.
5. If the loan is approved, sign the agreement and receive the funds by the chosen method.Also on our website you can find information about a dental loan and cosmetic surgery loan. Webmoneyloans knows how to help you.
Explore other medical loans:Get Started Now!
Please vote for the article: